Tel: 020 8099 5335
Join the Governance Committee
The Governance Committee is a sub-committee of the Board of Trustees of Richmond Health Voices.
Its principal aims are to ensure the good governance of the Charity, particularly in respect of the recruitment, selection, induction and on-going development of Trustees and Committee Members and the appraisal of their performance and effectiveness.
All Committee Members must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A commitment to the aims of Richmond Health Voices
- A commitment to upholding the Nolan principles for conduct in public life: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership
- A broad understanding of issues relating to recruitment and selection, discrimination and diversity
- Good, independent judgement, objectivity and impartiality
- Excellent all round communication skills and the ability to actively contribute to discussion and debate
- An ability to think creatively and criticise constructively
- An ability to work as a member of a team, while contributing an independent perspective
- A willingness to devote the necessary time and effort to being an effective Governance Committee member
The Committee will meets in the evening approximately 2-4 times a year. These are unpaid voluntary roles and however expenses will be reimbursed in line with our Expenses Policy.
More information about Healthwatch and our work please see our most recent Annual Report.
For further information please call 0208 099 5335.
To apply please email a short CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the Person Sepcification and Role Description to email@example.com