Tel: 020 8099 5335
Annual Report 2017/18
Our 2017/18 Annual Report demonstrates our ongoing efforts to deliver a high quality service for Richmond residents.
- Completing a multiyear project to visit all care homes in the borough
- Improvements and recognition of good practice in mental health
- A high profile public event that allowed people to discuss local mental health care and plans for the future
“It is really positive that the Richmond Healthwatch report has picked up the work that the Service has been doing with carers… the Trust has committed to the Triangle of Care, an accredited framework"
And our increasing reach into the community:
- 80,000 households in Richmond received information about Healthwatch Richmond
- 4,000 separate actions taken as a result of our communications
- 1,4000 people reached through projects, outreach and signposting
- 95% increase in calls to our signposting line
“Thanks for your assistance. You have a magic touch!
Richmond CCG phoned me, apologised profusely and have undertaken to [resolve the issue] by this Friday. I think this episode illustrates strongly the importance of organisations like Healthwatch”