Tel: 020 8099 5335
Annual Report 2018/2019
The report demonstrates how we have made a difference to the care that local people receive. As a result of our work:
- Patients at Kingston Hospital’s A&E enjoy a better environment and better access to food, water and information.
- Patients at West Middlesex Hospital will find more staff and improved support during mealtimes and should have better interactions with midwives.
- Patients, especially those with disabilities and those with children should find improvements to the environment at Teddington Memorial Hospital.
- Patients accessing musculoskeletal physiotherapy through HRCH should be able to book appointments more easily.
- Patients will soon find contacting mental health teams and accessing psychological therapies easier.
It also demonstrates our reach into the community and activity with over 6,800 people reached through:
- 3,700 people through our Bulletins and Newsletters
- 1,500 people through social media
- 780 people through our outreach & engagement work
- 140 people used our signposting line
- 670 people through our projects
In previous years we have trialled professionally designed Summary Annual Reports. As the Summary Report is of wider appeal, a professionally designed and printed Summary Annual Report will be available shortly.