Tel: 020 8099 5335
Help shape the future of adult social care
On Thursday 13th September 2018, Richmond Council are running an event for local residents to share their views on the future of adult social care. FIND THE AGENDA HERE.
The event is part of a nationwide consultation by the Local Government Association (LGA) looking at adult social care and how it needs to change to meet rising demand.
Table discussions will be focusing on:
- Your views and experiences of adult social care.
- What changes should be made to the system and which of these should be prioritised.
- How changes to the system should be funded.
The findings from the consultation will be used to inform the Government’s upcoming Green Paper on adult social care and spending plans, which are due to be reviewed in Autumn 2018.
- Where: Clarendon Hall, York House, Richmond Road, Twickenham, TW1 3AA
- When: Thursday, 13th September, 6-8pm
Register your attendance here, or call 020 8099 5335.
Further information & resources
To see a summary of the LGA's consultation, including frequently asked questions about adult social care and how the system is currently funded, please click here.