Tel: 020 8099 5335
As with all Trustee roles, Trustees of Richmond Health Voices must fulfil the duties required of them in their capacity of Director under the Companies Act 2006, and of a charity Trustee.
Trustees of Richmond Health Voices contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation, ensuring effective governance and management in line with its constitutional and statutory obligations, its code of conduct and best practice.
We are looking for trustees who will take up some of the organisations work by serving on a committee, engaging in the operational work of the organisation, or bringing expertise to the organisation.
Liabilities of Trustees
Trustees of charitable companies have statutory duties arising from their status as company directors under the Companies Act 2006.
We take your liability as a Trustee seriously and run a responsible and prudent organisation with insurance and risk management processes in in place as well as robust financial controls:
- We are a limited company so in the normal course of business a trustee director’s liability is limited to £1
- We hold indemnity insurance to protect Trustees and the Charity
- Our Audit Committee review the company’s risk management, financial management and regulatory compliance
- Our Governance Committee advise the Board on its processes and decision making
- We have healthy reserves and an excellent reputation as a charity and an employer.
Please email a CV and Covering Letter explaining why you are suitable for the role and how you meet the person specification to email@example.com. For further information please call 0208 099 5335.