What is the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment?
The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA) pulls together information about local health and care and support, and is a vital tool to help Richmond Council plan future services.
What is in the report?
A summary of patient experiences relevant to the given JSNA them/sections is provided in the report. These patient experiences have been shared with us by you.
In the report, patient experiences have been compiled for the following JSNA sections:
- Antenatal/Newborn Screening
- Health visiting
- Children & Young People's mental health
- Young people's sexual health
- Long term conditions (e.g. cardiovascular disease, diabetes)
- Adult mental health (Wider determinants of mental health)
- Substance misuse
- Adults with Learning Disability
- Homelessness and rough sleepers
- Dementia care
- What the community voice has told us
Read out full report (available to download below) for further information.