To become an Enter and View authorised representative, you would need to:
- Complete an application form (see downloads)
- Attend an interview
- Undertake a DBS check
- Complete the Adult Safeguarding and Enter and View Training which is provided
If you would like to volunteer but do not want to conduct Enter and View, please contact us to discuss other potential volunteering opportunities.
Due to the pandemic and associated restrictions we may face some delay before we are able to progress applications or undertake the activity that they can be involved in.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
020 8099 5335
Our Enter and View volunteers currently support much of the work undertaken in producing Healthwatch Richmond's reports on health and social care providers.
The role involves:
- Being involved with planning of projects and Enter and View visits
- Observing how people experience the service
- Speaking to patients using the service alongside their carers and relatives
- Feeding back the experiences and views collected to inform our report
Enter and View authorised representatives are fully trained and supported by the Healthwatch Project and Outreach Officers.