Tel: 020 8099 5335
Reaching the community
In 2017/18 we reached almost 700 people through visits to 46 separate groups:
- Mums at a pampering session, parents and their children at play groups and support groups for parents of children with disabilities.
- People of working age at supermarkets and volunteer fairs
- People with early stage dementia attending health walks
- Visiting care homes to speak to older people and carers
- Tea parties for people in areas of the borough with higher levels of deprivation
In addition to our outreach work our wider work through projects and providing information and advice helped us to engage with around 1,400 people over the year.