Seymour House Surgery is located in Richmond. There are 13,600+ patients registered with Seymour House and its sister practice Lock Road. One Practice Manager provides management for both practices. The staff team included two nurses, one Healthcare Assistant, a phlebotomist and five doctors.
- Patients were positive about the online automatic phone booking systems, and patients reported ease in getting an appointment with preferred Doctor in advance or same day
- We recommended that the practice review information it provides with clear information provided for patients whose first language is not English, including promotion of the translation service
- Signage should be present giving details of: opening times, out of hours arrangements, details of services provided (e.g. clinics), the names of doctors and staff and how to make compliments or complaints
- Our visitors found the premises to be generally clean and pleasant but two of the chairs in the waiting area were not wipe clean. The practice committed to replacing these chairs as soon as possible
- Most people told us that they had confidence in them, that they felt listened to and that they thought the staff were very good, friendly and accommodating
You may also wish to read the report of the satellite practice, Lock Road Surgery.
For further information please read our full report on Seymour House Surgery available below.
Reviewing GP services
In total we reviewed just under half the GP Surgeries located in the borough. Are you interested in reading the reports of the other GP practices we have visited?